312in366 Art Challenge Guidelines

More information on the Challenge can be found here Rules and Guidelines are on this post.
The basic idea is to end up with 312 pieces of art (in various stages of completion) in the 366 days of 2012.
Also check out the Facebook Page and look for @312in366 on Twitter!

Note: All photos belong to 312in366 Art Challenge unless otherwise accredited. They are not for use without prior permission from 312in366 Art Challenge or respective owners.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pretty Drawings--Lousy Photos

The past two drawings turned out...uniquely.
Yesterday's is what it is because I had nothing real to draw. This was a fun doodle, but it didn't fill up the time. I'm going to try again sometime with colors to it!

Today's picture came about rather frustratingly as well. I tried repeatedly to draw something entirely different, but it refused to be captured. So I turned to a library book for inspiration, and finally found this butterfly costume, circa 1896.


Yes, I might be addicted to old dresses. Is that a problem? Eh....I don't think so. ;)

~Laura~

No comments: