312in366 Art Challenge Guidelines

More information on the Challenge can be found here Rules and Guidelines are on this post.
The basic idea is to end up with 312 pieces of art (in various stages of completion) in the 366 days of 2012.
Also check out the Facebook Page and look for @312in366 on Twitter!

Note: All photos belong to 312in366 Art Challenge unless otherwise accredited. They are not for use without prior permission from 312in366 Art Challenge or respective owners.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Back to Normal--Days 24 & 25

Okay, so I'm back to my cheerful self again! Some days I'm just all down-in-the-dump-sie, and then it's gone again in a day or two.

SO. There are two pictures for Day 24 here, but I'll let them explain themselves.



I just added on to 23's drawing. Unfortunately, the pencil doesn't show up too well in these pictures, so you can't see the hastily-drawn sea and clouds behind the tower.
It might be Rapunzel's tower on a cliff that used to jut out from the land. But now the waves have eroded it, and the tower stands on a natural tower of stone. The Prince will have to come by boat to rescue her, and then they'll float away, watching magic lanterns gleam...


Okay, I think I'm happy with this little sketch. It could use a bit more shading, but that'll be done next time.

Anybody else have some 10 minute drawings they'd like me to show on here? Give me a link to them, and I'll post them in my Tuesday blog.

~Laura~

No comments: