312in366 Art Challenge Guidelines

More information on the Challenge can be found here Rules and Guidelines are on this post.
The basic idea is to end up with 312 pieces of art (in various stages of completion) in the 366 days of 2012.
Also check out the Facebook Page and look for @312in366 on Twitter!

Note: All photos belong to 312in366 Art Challenge unless otherwise accredited. They are not for use without prior permission from 312in366 Art Challenge or respective owners.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Days 2 & 3 (Laura)

I've decided to share my pictures here every other day, so you'll get two per post from me.

Yesterday, I bought a 99 cent McCall's pattern at JoAnn Fabrics because I liked it and hey, how can one pass up a 99 cent pattern? Whether I'll end up making it or not is a different story...
Both days I made sketches of the pattern. I didn't draw nearly as much of the picture as I wanted to, but I think I like today's better anyway.
Day 2:

Day 3:

(whoops, forgot to sign it!)

In other news, 312in366 has an official Facebook Page now! It's www.facebook.com/312in365ArtChallenge. Head on over there for more pictures from other participants.

Lee has done some very pretty pictures on her blog, too! (Along with a link to a challenge that I am trying desperately NOT to do! It's really cool--designing a postcard from a different country each week, and putting it all in a book--but too much for me to tackle right now.)

I'll see you all again on Thursday!

~Laura~

1 comment:

lee said...

good job on the sketches, I loved them