312in366 Art Challenge Guidelines

More information on the Challenge can be found here Rules and Guidelines are on this post.
The basic idea is to end up with 312 pieces of art (in various stages of completion) in the 366 days of 2012.
Also check out the Facebook Page and look for @312in366 on Twitter!

Note: All photos belong to 312in366 Art Challenge unless otherwise accredited. They are not for use without prior permission from 312in366 Art Challenge or respective owners.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

All Gaga Over Sloths

I like to draw in the break-room at work, but Friday evening I thought for sure I'd run out of things to draw! So I started flipping through one of the magazines. Out jumped who else but Lady Gaga? I'm not really a fan of hers, but this picture was too....strange to NOT draw! 


Another time I ran out of ideas, a desperate plea sent out on the waves of Facebook resulted in "A sloth!" 
Adam, here is your sloth. =)



But I forgot to brush the eraser dust off the page before taking the picture. =P Oops. 

I blame the shortness of this post on how late it is, and the 4 hours of sleep that I missed last night by talking with my friends!

Have a nice weekend, I'll post again on Tuesday.

~Laura~

No comments: