312in366 Art Challenge Guidelines

More information on the Challenge can be found here Rules and Guidelines are on this post.
The basic idea is to end up with 312 pieces of art (in various stages of completion) in the 366 days of 2012.
Also check out the Facebook Page and look for @312in366 on Twitter!

Note: All photos belong to 312in366 Art Challenge unless otherwise accredited. They are not for use without prior permission from 312in366 Art Challenge or respective owners.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

In which I display art from days 6 and 7...

I've done better pictures than in the past few days. Day 5 was rather lousy, and 6 isn't too much better.
It comes from a bit of an inside joke--I said I was going to go make money, my friend took it as counterfeiting, not working at the store. So I told him I'd make him some $5's, and here is one. I could pass that off as a real $5 bill, right? ...Right?


I have a 'bad' habit of mooching off my Dad's coffee. He'll make a pot in the morning, disappear to the basement to work (He works from home. How awesome is that?!), and resurface a few hours later to discover half the pot of coffee is gone! 
I like to make my own cheap 'mochas,' with hot coffee, a bit of sugar, creamer, and hot chocolate mix. Not quite as good as the real thing, but tasty just the same!



It's a little funny because I didn't like coffee at all until about a year ago. I still prefer the flavored kind.

---------

As you can see from the pictures, I have a hard time drawing anything big! Filling up a whole entire page is a bit daunting. Does anyone else have that problem? I draw teeny-tiny pictures, most no larger than 2-3 inches. But on Monday I'll be doing a full-page picture, so I'll have to make it big.

That is all for tonight. I'm taking Sunday's as my day off from the Challenge, so I won't be posting here until Tuesday. Have a great weekend, and come back inspired!

~Laura~

No comments: