312in366 Art Challenge Guidelines

More information on the Challenge can be found here Rules and Guidelines are on this post.
The basic idea is to end up with 312 pieces of art (in various stages of completion) in the 366 days of 2012.
Also check out the Facebook Page and look for @312in366 on Twitter!

Note: All photos belong to 312in366 Art Challenge unless otherwise accredited. They are not for use without prior permission from 312in366 Art Challenge or respective owners.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Practice rounds!

The other evening I sat down and did a few practices for next year. The hard part for me was choosing something to draw! But, as long as I stuck to little sketches, I had them done in about 10 minutes. I'd like to go back and color them in, though. Pen and paper isn't as exciting to me as colorful drawings!
Anyway, here are the sketches.

Not super-good, but interesting. I wanted to do more with the tree one, but ran out of time. =)
Have you done anything creative in the past week?
~Laura~

No comments: